FEW FACTS ABOUT PESTS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
- Cockroaches can be a carrier of 6 parasitic worms and 33 types of bacteria, and also trigger asthma attacks.
- Cockroaches a speedy runner can run up to three miles in an hour.
- Can any living thing live without its head? Yes a cockroach can spend up to nine days without head.
- Over 5 million children in world are sensitive to cockroaches.
- Kissing bugs bite and suck blood while human or animal host is sleeping.
House flies and Mosquitoes:
- Housefly can carry and transmit harmful diseases more than any other animal in the world and known as most dangerous insect in the world.
- House flies spit up upon their food to liquefy it and then they eat it.
- A female mosquito drinks fresh blood in per serving is five millionths of a liter.
- A living creature that never sleeps is ants.
- Ant queen dies, so does the entire colony become die, because no new workers are born.
- Ants have jaws and cannot chew their food. They move sideways of jaws like a scissor and extract juices from food.
- 27 spider species are known to have caused human death, while there are 35,000 species of spiders crawling in the world.
- Spiders can be rock star as few male spiders design their cobwebs like a guitar, just to attract female spiders.
- Rats contaminate enough food to feed 200 million people worldwide per year.
- In optimum conditions, a mice nest can deposit upto 18,000 droppings and even produce 2,500 heirs in only a period of six-month.
- Adult female mite can live upon single person up to a month.
Bees and other Pests:
- 100 peoples die every year as a result of bee and wasp stings.
- The Africanized Honey Bee also known as a. “killer bee” chase people for over a quarter of a mile once they excited and aggressive.
- A small flea can jump upto 130 times its height.
- Scorpions give birth to several dozen live babies at a time.
- Crickets an amazing creation of nature can hear through their knees.
Facts about pests, Funny facts about pests, weird facts about pests, Facts about cockroaches, facts about House flies and Bees, Facts about rats and mice, Dangerous facts about pests, Facts about scorpion, Facts about termites, facts about spiders,